Daily Pub Quiz
See if there is interest for this.
1. Each day I will post 10 questions, at random times of the day.
2. Each Quiz runs exactly 24 hours.
3. The first person that has all 10 questions right, wins. Or if no one has all questions right, the best one wins.
4. You can only post answers ONCE for the same quiz.
5. No cash involved. Just glory. :)
14. Benton, Jerrica Benton
That's all I've got...lol
someone said this quiz was really really hard...sorry i made it so hard. i guess i was feeling a little bit jroepel-ish :) or else i watched too many cartoons as a kid and retained waaay too much information!
but try, people. Try! :)
Sushi! This is a brilliant quiz! Great job.
1. And I used to love voltron too... sob.
2. skull mountain? nah that can't be right.
4. I was so into GI Joe it isn't even funny. Can't remember now.
6. She was the only one.
7. Care power?
9. doesn't it make them bouncy and able to jump really hi?
10. I watched ducktales (ooo ooo) too, can't think of the nemisis's name.
13. My nephew watches this on boomerang, but I don't know. wanna say paleontologist...?
Bonus: Got to be Optimus Prime.
Did you hear they are making a Transformers movie? yeah baby! Fanboys and fangirls unite!
1. black, red, blue orange and green lions but have no idea of the names of the dudes.
2. Snake Mountain
3. For the honour of Grayskull I am She-Ra...
4. No idea, we didn't really get GI Joe here. But according to Trivial Pursuit which I played last night, when GI Joe came out there were approximately 50 GI Joe toys for every real-life GI Joe.
5. M.A.S.K - mobile armored strike c(k)ommand :s and the other lot were Venom, Viscious Evil Network of Mayhem.
6. lol Sassette
7. see Gummy bears I'm good with, care Bears meh
8. sighs... I actually hope this is wrong... Coz I'm sure I shouldn't know! Dream Valley
9. WOOHOO! They can bounce... just call me Zummi
10. Flintheart? Glomgold (I think I caught him in one of my AV hunts!) otherwsie Beagle Boys
12. the who?
13. nope anothery I don't know?
14. Jerrica Benton
15. Bravestarr maybe
Bonus: lol Jazz or Mirage
wishes he could stop singing... jem truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly, outrageous...
hmmm hey she was right... the music's contagious...
great quiz! some of those cartoons never made it to Poland though... but, here's what I remember:
6. Sassette - and I think there was a nanny there, too
7. the Care Bear Stare
8. Dream Valley
9. bouncing! (love the Gummi Bears :)
12. Allstar Seaworthy
just one question - why aren't there any Ninja Turtles mentioned??? ;)
Jem is her name, no one else is the same, Jem is her name!
I have all the episodes on DVD :-)
I almost left today without posting the answers! Good Job everyone :)
Sorry I could not include all the lovely cartoons of the 80's. I could do a whole quiz on just the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, those crazy heroes in a half shell :) Turtle Power!
1. Wow, I seriously thought this was the easiest one, but oh well : the names of the five members are Keith, Lance, Sven/Allura, Hunk, Pidge. (sven was the original, but he died or something after like the 2nd episode and got replaced by allura)
2. Skeletor's castle was located on Snake Mountain
3. Princess Adora raises her sword and says "for the honor of greyskull, I am She-Ra!"
4. Three Cobra operatives were Cobra Commander, Destro, and Major Bludd.
5. M.A.S.K. stands for Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, and yes, they fought the Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem :)
6. This one was tricky; there were actually 2 other females. Sassette, who was manufactured and then made real, pinnocchio style or something, and Nanny smurf who showed up for like, one episode. Good Job, Clara
7. the Care Bear Stare, people, the Care Bear Stare! They're gonna love you so hard it hurts!
8. hehe, Dream Valley. You were spot on, Paranoid :)
9. The Gummi Bears get the ability of Bouncing from drinking Gummiberry juice
10. The ArchNemesis of Scrooge McDuck was Flintheart Glomgold.
11. aww, the leader of the Catillac Cats was Riff Raff, a streetwise and stylin' cat :)
12. the leader of the Snorks was Allstar Seaworthy
13. Morton Fizzback was a concert promoter and wanted to cash in on Denver as a stage act.
14. YEAH! its Jerrica Benton! oooh, i want the Jem DVD's!
15. yes, it was Bravestarr! i can't believe someone actually got this one. You rock, Paranoid, you tv addict :)
Bonus: Yes, I had a crush on Optimus Prime, as I mentioned on Crunch's 80's thread :)
Winner is Paranoid Android, with 9 correct! Hey, can I come over to your house on Saturday morning and watch cartoons with you :)
mmm bugger it's me... umm OK I'll come up with something soon.
OK here it is...
Who is the person in the avatar of the following detectives?
1. T.R. Wexler (http://noir.playsleuth.com/detective/detective.spy?id=340017)
2. Noeticist (http://noir.playsleuth.com/detective/detective.spy?id=14483)
3. Zocrates83 (http://noir.playsleuth.com/detective/detective.spy?id=336372)
4. Tarzan (of the Apes)
5. (and illustrated) the classic children’s book ‘Where the Wild Things Are’
6. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
7. (current) “I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have and cannon ball into the water...”
8. (80’s) “We're talking away, I don't know what I'm to say, I'll say it anyway, Today's another day to find you.”
9. (old) I went to a marvellous party.
We played the most wonderful game,
And came back in a beard
And we all had to guess at her name!
We talked about growing old gracefully
And Elsie who's seventy-four
Said, “A, it's a question of being sincere,
And B, if you're supple you've nothing to fear.”
Then she swung upside down from a glass chandelier,
I couldn't have liked it more.
10. The name of the Flintstones ‘dog’.
11. The name of Quickdraw McGraw’s Zorro-esque superhero alternate identity.
12. Princess Mononoke’s every day name.
OBSCURE BONUS: (Princess Mononoke) What does Moro dream of doing to Eboshi? AND what does she do instead?