Sleuth Home - Message Boards - Message Board Game Room


0 0
Rabbit Doubt: Extra Furry Edition
  <<First Page  |  <Previous Next>  |  Last Page>>  

The Announcer
The Announcer

Aug-21-2017 12:37

Hello all! The newest version of Rabbit Doubt can be found below:

https://sites.google.com/site/thevidocqsociety/Home/rabbit-doubt-extra-furry-edition

If anyone who wasn't in the last game (or was and hasn't yet PM'ed me about joining) wants to play, please post in this thread. I'll leave signups open until 21:00 server time tonight.

If at any time you have questions regarding gameplay, please PM me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Spots have been reserved for Sleuth Sindy, shell marple, Sal Iva, LaSorella, Tyranomaster3, miss snopes, Yeti Face, and Zara Bande.

The game will begin at 7:00 server time tomorrow, and all roles will be distributed by then.

Replies

miss snopes
miss snopes
Special Deliverance

Aug-23-2017 13:25

I am also going to put this vote out there for now. Hopefully, someone will offer some helpful info later that might give us a little insight and I can change it later.

NO VOTE

Sleuth Sindy
Sleuth Sindy
Pinball Wizard

Aug-23-2017 14:09

There's a 25% chance Yeti Face is a wolf. There's a 25% chance he's a picky eater. There's a 50% chance he's a beneficial bunny. All of this of course is taking for granted that I'm the Big Ears bunny.

I'm sure more intelligence gathering will be done tonight. I'm also pretty sure that since our roles are more solidified than anyone else's at this point some naughty rabbit-wolf will try to kill one of us off (or stick us in his refrigerator - whichever the case may be).

NO VOTE

Zara Bande
Zara Bande
Bounty Hunter

Aug-23-2017 14:16

Well, I'm off to bed now and won't be online again till tomorrow. So my (unchangeable) vote has to be:

NO VOTE

I hope that I won't be missing any hyper-illuminating info from the other rabbits.

shell marple
shell marple
Con Artist

Aug-23-2017 14:31

Since we haven't heard from LaSorella, Sal and Red L John yet and I really would like to hear if they have anything new to offer I'm tentatively voting

NO Vote.

I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight. Anyone have a nice cup of chamomile tea?

Sleuth Sindy
Sleuth Sindy
Pinball Wizard

Aug-23-2017 14:40

Here, Shell, I baked you some special carrot brownies that should help you sleep.

:)

LaSorella
LaSorella
Well-Connected

Aug-23-2017 14:51

[ NO VOTE ]

Although I am planning to sleep holding my own foot tonight.

Kathryn Rose
Kathryn Rose

Aug-23-2017 18:51

Sal and Red are a no-show. I vote NO VOTE

Sal Iva
Sal Iva
Little Monster

Aug-23-2017 19:25

I have nothing to add to the conversation. Be assured if I DID have something to report, I would. So, I feel I must go along with those who seem to have some extra knowledge and vote...

NO VOTE

The Announcer
The Announcer

Aug-23-2017 20:00

Reminder: The night phase has now begun. Communication on this thread is forbidden until 7:00 server time tomorrow morning.

Anyone wishing to use their night ability must PM me with the name of their target before 6:00 server time.

---

Although the rabbits tried their very best to figure out which among them was a wolf, they had little information to work with and were too uncertain to make any big decisions. When night fell, they all scurried back to their burrows just a little faster than usual. Suddenly shadows which were familiar seemed ominous and scary. Quaking with fear, each rabbit wondered if they would be next.

The Announcer
The Announcer

Aug-24-2017 07:01

Just before dawn, there came the soft sound of thumps and swishes across the hillside. As it was not unusual for some rabbits to be up early for their morning exercise, no one paid it any notice. There was no way they could have known that the rabbit had not been running for health, but to get away from a pursuer.

It was only when the sun had properly risen that the rabbits made the gruesome discovery. Sal lay scattered in pieces on the bloodied ground. His fur had been torn to shreds, and his arms and legs were scattered around the area, with jagged bits of sinew and flesh sticking out. The group trembled at the sight, their shiny eyes wide in terror.

For a while, no one spoke. They mourned their lost brother. But soon enough they got down to business. If they didn't manage to catch the wolf soon, they might all end up like this.

---

The day phase has now begun. Communication on this thread is now open until 20:00 server time. During this time, players may share what they have learned during the night, if they so wish. Additionally, each player *MUST* cast a vote before the day's end. To vote for another player to be hanged, use "VOTE: Player Name" (and "UNVOTE: Player Name" if you change your mind). To abstain, use "NO VOTE."

  <<First Page  |  <Previous Next>  |  Last Page>>  

[ You must login to reply ]