Daily Pub Quiz
See if there is interest for this.
1. Each day I will post 10 questions, at random times of the day.
2. Each Quiz runs exactly 24 hours.
3. The first person that has all 10 questions right, wins. Or if no one has all questions right, the best one wins.
4. You can only post answers ONCE for the same quiz.
5. No cash involved. Just glory. :)
2.-Mexico & Madagascar
Bonus-part of a country
1. Denmark, China, Canada
2. Morocco, Maldives
4. Um... err... Iraq still don't have a proper government, do they?
5. Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina
6. Portugal, Pakistan
9. Bolivia, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Botswana
10. U.S.A, Canada, Mexico
Bonus question: Scotland is a country.
1. red-USA, Canada, France
2. Mexico, Madagasgar
3. What is the capital of...
a) Ukraine? slavativa
b) Germany? Berlin
c) Poland? Warsaw
4. Iraq (and does Palentine work with that also)
5. Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Equador, Columbia
6. Name 2 countries that start with the letter "P." Poland-see 3c and Peru
7. What is the capital of Russia? St. Petersberg
8. Name a country in Asia. South Korea-eh, Led?
9. Name 4 countries that start with the letter "B." Brazil, Bolivia, ...
10. Name 3 countries in North America. USA, Canda, Mexico
*BONUS* Is Scotland a country or part of a country? I have never got that whole UK/England thing. Do scotland/ireland/wales act like colonies?? I think they are a country, but just not really as they are not self independent...Anyone understand it?
1 Poland, Norway, France
2 Malesia, Mexico, Maledives
3 a Kiev, B Berlinc Warsav
5 Urugyua, Paraguay, Brazil, Mexico, Artgentina, Chile
6 Portugal , Poland
9 brazil, Belguim, Bulgaria, Bolivia
10 russia, USA, Canada
Bonus: part of a country
1)USA, United Kingdom, Mexico
3)a)Kiev, b)Berlin, c)Warsaw
5)Brazil, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Argentia, Colombia
9)Belgium, Bulgaria, Bonsia, Bellarus
10)USA, Mexico, Canada
Bonus)Part of a country
Well done everyone!
ANSWERS TO "GEOGRAPHY QUIZ"
1. Answers will vary -- Canada, U.S.A, Poland . . . they are all acceptable.
2. Answers will vary -- Madagascar and Mexico are all acceptable.
3. a) Kiev b) Berlin c) Warsaw
4. Iraq and Pakistan are acceptable.
5. Answers will vary -- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, and Equador are all acceptable.
6. Answers will vary -- Portugal and Poland are acceptable.
7. The capital of Russia is Moscow.
8. Answers will vary -- Pakistan is acceptable.
9. Answers will vary -- Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, and Belgium are all acceptable.
10. The only three countries in North America are Canada, U.S.A, and Mexico.
*BONUS* Scotland is part of a country --- the United Kingdom as a matter of fact.
Tollo , I think you are the winner. Blueberry Hill, you place second, then ichiban, and then P. Rockwell. New quiz is coming up!
Sorry, CF41904! Didn't see you come in there! OK, you ARE THE NEW WINNER, tollo second, Blueberry Hill third, ichiban fourth, and P. Rockwell fifth. New quiz is coming up!
******COUNTRY & CAPITAL QUIZ******
(No cheating allowed!!) This is HARD levelled.
1. What country has its capital as Sofia?
2. What is the capital of Australia?
3. What country has its capital as Copenhagen?
4. What is the capital of Finland?
5. What country has its capital as Budapest?
6. What is the capital of Kenya?
7. What country has its capital as Kuala Lumpur?
8. What is the capital of New Zealand?
9. What country has its capital as Oslo?
10. What is the capital of St. Vincent & The Grenadines?
*BONUS* Collect 6 bonus points if you guess the countries and capitals...
a) Capital of Thailand?
b) What is the country of the capital Bern?
c) Capital of Vatican City?
d) What is the country of the capital London?
e) Capital of Spain?
f) What is the country of the capital Lima?
7. Malaysia. Or Indonesia? No, Malaysia. I think.
8. Wellington? (LED, don't kick me!)
10. No idea.
a) I should know this, but... *blank*
c) Isn't Vativan City the capital?
d) So, since the UK is a country, I'm guessing London would be the capital of the UK?
[ You must login to reply ]