Daily Pub Quiz
See if there is interest for this.
1. Each day I will post 10 questions, at random times of the day.
2. Each Quiz runs exactly 24 hours.
3. The first person that has all 10 questions right, wins. Or if no one has all questions right, the best one wins.
4. You can only post answers ONCE for the same quiz.
5. No cash involved. Just glory. :)
Lady Emerald Devon
Remember, NO GOOGLING OR WIKI!
If you don't now it, make up an answer.
1.What two colours are mainly associated with Santa and Coco-Cola?
2. Name ONE of Santa's reindeer.
3. Who was the baby in the manger?
4. Name one thing said baby did.
5. What does Japan celebrate on the Dec 25th?
6. Do you like monkeys?
7. Name ONE thing you want for Christmas.
8. Name ONE country that makes up part of the Artic Circle.
9. Does Antartica have polar bears?
10. Are penguins evil?
Answer, without copying, as many as you know. If you don't know, make it up. Who cares if you only get one out of ten? Some of the Greatest People ever to play this game only got one or two.
1. Red and White
4. Came back to life
7. A Super Bowl square
Thanks for resurecting this one Leddy, long time no see! ;-)
1. Red and White
2. Prancer (no, Miss, I did NOT call you. ;-)
3. Jesu Christe
4. He turned water into wine. (Salut! ;-)
5. At a guess, something to do with Shinto.
6. Einh, they're okay.
7. A TIGER, of course!! (Oh Santa Ben??? ;-)
9. Nope, wrong circle there.
10. Only to polar bears.... ;-D
*Hands Leddie a Santa Hat and a glass of Eggnog.* Thanks for the quiz!! It was great!! ;-)
Oops, wrong body there. Sorry bout that! ;-)
1. Red and White
3. Jesus Christ
4. Recieved gifts
5. Christmas? (I almost said Chinese New Year, but that would've been dumb!)
6. Never met a monkey. :-)
7. A gameboy
10. No, except in the movie "Madagascar". :-)
YAY! I get to post the questions now!
1. What makes Shady push his rates up?
2. Name the victim in "The Unread Will".
3. What was the formal name of the Iroqois Indians?
4. Which Sleuther was the most active Sleuther for last week? :-)
5. What is the name of the London Librarian?
6. Who said "Oops, wrong body there. Sorry bout that! ;-)" :-)
7. Name an anamil whose name begins with "K" and a country whose name begins with "D".
8. Who "cracks me up!"? (Three correct answers)
9. How do you spell the name of the largest city (by population) of New Mexico?
10. What is the name of the largest grocery store chain in North America?
Sorry if they're hard, as I'm a tad crunched for time. :-)
Ok, let's give yours a try, Kevin...;-)
1. I'd say experience, but I'm not an economist (they'll prob'ly have a technical term for it).
2. No clue.
3. The Mohicans?
4. I'd say it was a tie between Stooby and Roamie.
5. Samantha Brown (?)
6. Hmmmm...That is a toughie. ;-D
7. A Kangaroo in Denmark??
8. Um....Anikka, Squirrel, and....ME!!! ;-D
How's that?? ;-)
no googling but we're allowed to search the site right?
1. the current amount of xp you have when you visit him
2. an ailing woman ;)
3. Mohawk. ah ha i actually know this!! NOT.
4. sir kenneth vyvyan (for the last 7 days anyway...)
5. never been to london...
6. Breitkat? completely random guess, no idea where we could get that kind of info... :P
7. kangaroo (from Down Under)
8. me, myself and I. ummmm....
9. i have no idea which is the largest city, but am gonna blatantly copy off breitkat and just spell it differently. So... Albequerque. HaHaHa.
10. wal mart. actually i'm not sure if that's a grocery store chain but i'm gonna put it anyway cos it's the only name i know. too much tv an' all...
p.s. i think straight jackets should be illegal.