An incredibly hard case? Again?
I won't even bother to go into detail. I could say that I actually forgot to count the number of suspects. I think that explains it.
I am so mad at myself. I wish I had some real alibi suspect turn out the culprit like some players said it did a while ago. Or... I wish I guessed?! lol
I manage to make falsies in incredibly hard cases and now the one I made about an hour ago tells me that I kind of do most of my cases automatically.
Here's a to do or not to do list for that matter for a better, hopeful, brighter Sleuth future, haha:
* I will not listen to Roadrunner by the Sex Pistols again, or any song of Sex Pistols thereof and neither James, when I'm doing cases, especially the easier ones.
* I will not let my smaller cat inside the room. She is a psychopath and has Munchausen Syndrome.
*I will not listen to Ted Talks videos and documentaries while I'm doing cases.
* I will not dream about overthrowing the government as I am doing cases, lol. By far, this turned out to be a major distraction. Yes. This one.
* I will not think of those things that I will probably be unaware that I was thinking of. Hmm. I don't know how I will manage to do that though. Autosuggestions that say "get back to it" every 30 seconds?
* I will not let parts of my brain go to sleep.
* I just will not.
Lost about 2.5 million xp up until now. 66-70 skill points. 500 grand. All contacts, twice. A peacock. A big smooth.
Lack of patience is such a bad, bad thing.
While the admins may actually be the Skywalker family, I am not a Jedi :) I am not young either.
Enough with the part that I laughed at myself: I would like to thank my former director Night Queen. I am sorry for my misbehavior, which I would probably repeat if you got me back. lol. So no matter what you do, I should let you know: You rock!!!