I've been caught up with trying to get the promised mobile update completed (extremely time consuming), and haven't been able to tackle other bugs and issues as fast as I would like. However, in between that I have managed to get these things done:
1. I've overhauled the back end of the helter skelter. The hope is that this'll stop people getting kicked off half way down!
2. The daily pet update has been moved significantly closer to the daily turn over.
3. There was a bug with trying to use surveillance a second time if you had a pet. This has been fixed. Further to this your pet will now learn more smarts from a successful use of surveillance than an unsuccessful one.
4. Pets will now learn smarts from a successful use of the research skill. The hope is that this change and the previous one will make it easier for a pet to gain smarts points.
5. In light of the delay between espionage uses, the espionage nemesis task now just needs two uses of espionage to be a success.
6. Pets can now be groomed on the ship.
7. Various typo fixes. For example, there is now a full stop on the final screen of the roller coaster when outside of a Furore. Doesn't just reading that make you feel less stressed out?