A number of bug fixes and adjustments have been popped into the game today with relation to the Boardwalk content.
Significant bug fixes:
* Players who have had problems with Furores kicking them out instead of letting them start should no longer have this problem.
* The Mirror Clues should be displayed properly on the case page.
* There'll now be eight Furores a day, but players are limited to two tickets.
* There's a Furore schedule in the City Hall, so they can be viewed anywhere except Shangri-La.
* An accessory can now be stored almost entirely without complaint with Jonny the cotton candy seller.
* After 40 minutes the Hall of Mirrors will become significantly easier to solve.
* Any players engaging in espionage will now find there's a delay between uses.
* Clues will immediately re-drop after a player finishes the Furore.
* The 'community clue' locations, i.e. the helter skelter, cinema and telescope will potentially change clues with a clue drop, making them worth revisiting.
* It's now only possible to gain one clue at a time from the roller coaster (though you will still have up to three chances to get that one clue).
* If you're the last player standing the big wheel and roller coaster queues will disappear.
* A badly written Furore read me has appeared.
* Furore ticket offers can be turned off from the Options menu on the Detective Page.
As ever please let me know if you spot any bugs/typos. There's good odds I'll be hanging out in chat whilst Furores are going on for the near future, so feel free to drop in there if there's any problems. Happy Sleuthing.