A number of bug fixes and adjustments have been popped into the game today with relation to the Boardwalk content.
Significant bug fixes:
* Players who have had problems with Furores kicking them out instead of letting them start should no longer have this problem.
* The Mirror Clues should be displayed properly on the case page.
* There'll now be eight Furores a day, but players are limited to two tickets.
* There's a Furore schedule in the City Hall, so they can be viewed anywhere except Shangri-La.
* An accessory can now be stored almost entirely without complaint with Jonny the cotton candy seller.
* After 40 minutes the Hall of Mirrors will become significantly easier to solve.
* Any players engaging in espionage will now find there's a delay between uses.
* Clues will immediately re-drop after a player finishes the Furore.
* The 'community clue' locations, i.e. the helter skelter, cinema and telescope will potentially change clues with a clue drop, making them worth revisiting.
* It's now only possible to gain one clue at a time from the roller coaster (though you will still have up to three chances to get that one clue).
* If you're the last player standing the big wheel and roller coaster queues will disappear.
* A badly written Furore read me has appeared.
* Furore ticket offers can be turned off from the Options menu on the Detective Page.
As ever please let me know if you spot any bugs/typos. There's good odds I'll be hanging out in chat whilst Furores are going on for the near future, so feel free to drop in there if there's any problems. Happy Sleuthing.
The Chosen One
As previously stated in this thread and in Sleuth Admin's other thread in here, the Furores are broken and don't look to be fixed anytime soon unless Yeti decides to hop on here and fix them from his end.
My advice-don't bother accepting a ticket for the Furore's as they will not work.