Ready for an agency :)
I have gotten a lot offers lately to join an agency, and now I feel I am ready to join one. The only problem is, I'm not sure who I want to join. I would love to have my options laid out for me, all in one place. Below are my stats at a quick glance. Thank you, and I appreciate all offers and posts! :)
Waitress (New York)
Shoe Maker (New York)
Stage Manager (Shanghai)
Hand Writing Analysis
Advanced Thread Analysis
Advanced Hair Analysis
-EXP, AGE, ARCHETYPE:
I'm Leola Luiza, director of Independant Investigations.
We are looking for some new and active detectives to join our wonderful team! We are a fun, easy-going and active agency. We haven't been around for a long time (Feb of this year) but are quickly climbing up the ladder of Dehli agencies!
We are very active in Treasure hunts, but have multiple breaks from them so each detective can venture off and do whatever they please.
If you are interested in joining, contact myself of Felix Martin and we will be glad to discuss any further questions or concerns you have.
Hopefully we could be a great fit for you and I hope you find the home you are looking for!
Depends how active you want to be my dear…
From the Top Agencies…I would recommend
• Blue Pagoda Agency in NY …founded: May 27 2006 (Fame 579446-Treasures 409) …Directed by Lady Jas…She is helping new players a lot and is a very experienced top detective
• The Intelligence Agency in NY…founded: May 28 2007 (Fame 333608-Treasures 32)…Directed by turtledove….great detective…Top Villain Hunter in sleuth world
• Vampiric Crypt in Shanghai…founded: Mar 27 2009 (Fame 235525-Treasures 237)…Directed by me
Issues that you have to clarify before joining an Agency
1. What will be your starting rank? If you enter like a simple rookie…you will have no access to the equipment locker of the agency and with not such access you are almost like having no Agency at all!
2. Do they require an amount of money to be placed in the safe as contribution or not? New detectives have limited amount of cash and that may proved very important as an issue.
3. What is their policy concerning passwords? Do they require your password to give you access to their equipment or not?
4. How open is the Director in your probable financial needs in case of having problems with shady or you need a support to start your Villain Hunt (1st may proved to be very expensive!)
5. How much free are you not to participate in agency’s activities like treasure hunts?
1. I don't mind starting out as a simple rookie, if that's what it takes to climb the ranks.
2. Any kind of contribution to the safe or the director is fine by me. I have plenty of money. ;)
3. I do not wish to have to give my password, if somebody needs equipment from me, they can just ask me.
4. Right now I have zero false accusations, as well as money to pay to start TH's.
5. I really want to try a TH, as that is one of the resons I really want to join an agency.