Hi everyone! After discovering Noir a bit on my own, I'm ready to find a home in an agency. I want to find an agency that's a good fit for both me and the agency, so please don't be offended if I ask a few questions and don't join the first agency that PMs me.
What you can expect from me:
- I'll log in daily at least to check my sleuth mail, though I may not play everyday. Some days I don't get to play any, some days I'm wishing for more than 12 cases.
- I'll be a team player. I have a few contacts, but no PE contacts and I don't mind going for specific ones the agency needs.
- I'll be a part of the community. The more I'm here, the more I want to get to know the awesome people of Noir. :)
- I won't take anything from the agency without asking (it's sad that I have to say this but after reading the message boards I feel like it's necessary).
What I expect from an agency:
- A supportive, non-pressure environment. I enjoy Noir, but it's not my life. I want to be part of an active, but not hyper-competitive agency. I don't want this to start feeling like work.
- I'm interested in THs, but not daily, and I really want to do AVHs, but I think I need to get slightly more competent at those evil AI cases.
Please send me a PM if you think I'd be a good fit in your agency. Thanks!!