Looking for Ideas
Heigh Leigh Irregulars
Everyone has suggestions for new things they would like to see in Sleuth. Well, this is a thread for those ideas. Just post a one or two line synopsis of your concept(s), with a small additional informational blurb if two lines is not enough to capture it. Discussions regarding specific ideas will take place in a separate thread, to keep this one running smoothly. Please do not include complaints, critiques, or other discussion on this thread, for purposes of flow. Anything that is not specifically done for the purpose of outlining an idea will be deleted.
All ideas will be considered; even if no discussion thread for them is immediately started, don't lose heart. Ready, get set, post!
What we need are the next things :
- Increasing the number of pictures at the beginning by 5 times.This way new players can have a vast number of choices when it comes to building their character.Also,I’ve saw some old pictures from 2006 or so witch are really interesting.
- The ability of Directors to demote other Directors after a curtain period of time (this idea has bin accomplished recently).But I think we can do better.If there are no active Directors at all,then the first Officer can be automatically promoted as Director after a month.If there are no Officers,then the first agent will be promoted.And if there are no agents,the first rookie.
- Changing the way we receive sleuth mails.The way they appear today,it seems like a bomb is about to explode each time we get a new message.Perhaps,we can copy the procedure from shades of mystery,except for the blue color.
- The ability to edit the posts and replies we write.There are a lot of forums nowadays will allow this access to normal members,without any special rank or so.Also,there may be some of us who may want to change the initial text of a thread.
- When a reply is being erased,it says “This reply has bin deleted by a Moderator”,and it puts that specific person in a bad position.As an innovation,that reply can totally disappear,leaving everyone happy.
That’s it for now.If I get more ideas in time,I shell write them down.
Sir William Weine
Why has this been taken off Sticky Post status? I (and presumably others) still have some ideas (an idea).
I've thought of a small thing to liven things up just a little bit. I don't see any reason for the Shanghai stage manager to be a stage manager. Couldn't she have a link to the RP stage? I don't think it would be too difficult, and it would certainly save RPers in Shanghai taking the City Hall-Message Boards-RP Stage route, and fit perfectly with Stage Manager.
I think Ben needs to make an app so we can play on smartphones!
The Chosen One
YES!!! I second that!!!
I still claim royalties if an app is made ;-)